All eligible courses purchased on Udemy can be refunded within 15 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Refund policy in 15 days
According to the legislation in force, Aviothic offers you the right to refund the purchased product within 15 days. Payments are sent to instructors after 15 days, so we will not process refund requests received after this refund period.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law.
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
How to refund a course
If you are not satisfied with a course, you can request a refund, as long as the request complies with the rules in our refund policy. Most refunds are returned to the original payment method and to the same person who made the purchase.
How to request a refund:
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you must specify the following details:
– Purchase order number;
– The reason you are requesting the refund.
Once these details are received, we will review your request and notify you by email as soon as the refund has been processed.